Friday, August 8, 2008

San Fran


Ryan invited Kate and I to join him on a work trip to san francisco. We really had such a good time. I was a little nervous in the beginning as I would be alone with Kate for most of the time in a city I didn't know with no car and nobody I knew. But after about 2 days we settled into a nice rhythm and it was great. I was sad to see our return approaching and when we heard our return flight was cancelled I think I was the only person who anticipated flying out in the morning rather than at the scheduled time that evening. Unfortunately, they found a way to get us home that night


This was the little view of the bay bridge we had. Our hotel was gorgeous. It sure was nice to have someone else clean, cook, and make my bed for a week!













No comments:

Post a Comment