Saturday, May 15, 2010

Been busy mothering

Here's a look back at Mother's Day. But first, an explanation as to why it has taken me so long to post on this day:


I realize this is not a great picture, but oh so natural. Both trying so hard to do what they think they should: Kate trying to pose (at least her eyes are open!) and Robby trying to get Kate, and of course Kate has some form of dress-up on.

Have I not said a million times how much I love these kids? Well, I do.

Mothers Day: Ryan took me on a full-day shopping adventure for m-day... to get a new bed, bedding, pillows, etc. It was, and has been, the best thing ever. I love, love, love my bed. For someone with chronic back-problems, a good mattress adds smiles to the morning and enables me to stand erect in the evening.

Here she is:


Love my bed, love my card hand-made by the skids (Ryan), and love my family.
Happy mother's day to all of you moms out there!

Oh and Ryan made a knock-off version of our favorite drink from our favorite Peruvian/Portland restaurant for us. It was absolutely incredible. Basil, pineapple, mango, mojito. One word, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

1 comment: