Monday, May 11, 2009

A little Update a little backwards

While filtering through pictures I found some from April I would love to share. I would love to share them even more if I had been showered and made up for all of them, but we have to be flexible right? Anyway here's looking back at April!

Ryan put the "b" in birthday this year surprising me with my favorite bran muffins in bed. Kate got up and"helped" (see pics below) and then delivered the muffin mans (she calls all muffins, cupcakes, etc muffin mans b/c of the song) to me. I went to lunch with Audrey, the other April 9th girl, at Pizzeria 712. Mmm, the braised beef is yummy there. Ryan and I had a fab dinner at "Gloria's Little Italy" complete with peach italian sodas.

I think better than being served with awesome surprises all day, was how excited Kate was to celebrate this birthday. She gave me somewhere around 20 hugs and so many kisses and sang happy birthday all day, even the next day too. I'm so looking forward to her birthday this year when I can return the favor.

Instead of looking at these moments as large messes, I like to think that Kate's just a "great helper in training." Helping is totally her intention anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment