Thursday, January 28, 2010

Do you don't like it?

That's kate's favorite question to ask Robby. Roughly translated it means, "are you okay? you seem a little tense." She asks it of him even when he's cool as a cucumber, but she's just checking in. (In the 2nd video below, she says the phrase correctly, but I wish she had said it as she usually does as printed in the title above.)

These two are my peanut butter and jelly; their constituents are completely different but somehow just work together. It's so enriching to have that contrast in our home; Kate's the jalapeno and Robby's the milk. I guess the third will just have to take a role as the dessert. (Do you like how all my analogies are food-related? And once again, I am not pregnant)

Here's a little demonstration of their interaction thus far, and this video is not atypical. What a treat to watch their little relationship develop.


video



video

By the way, kate's not in emo training, we're just trying to let her hair recover after the recent "friendly fire" incident. As a result, her hair is a little scraggly.

2 comments:

  1. That is seriously so cute. I like how she says, "Oh baby boy."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! She is so sweet and tender with her brother, and he seems as if he just adores her too. I like her hair-- kind of punk. If I had a band, I would pick her up in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete