Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I've been "it" forever

I'm pretty sure I was tagged over 2 months ago. As some of you may have noted, I have not been extremely diligent with the blog lately. This semester has been nuts. When I say nuts I mean my class takes so much time that by the time there's 30 seconds to spare blogging is about number 492 on the list of "to do." Like right now, I should be studying one of the 300 terms and locations of the muscles of the lower extremity I have to know for my test, where they originate and insert so that when they ask me if the adductor magnus inserts on the pes anserine or the femur, I will know. Maybe I overestimate the number of people who read and care for our little serial, but there's the explanation for at least the 3 of you.

ANYWAY, here's our 4th of the 4th.

Kate loves to look at our pictures on the computer. This is one of her favorites. I was floored when she saw the picture for the first time the other day, about 4 months after this shot was taken, and said, "messy yogurt." That's pretty keen food identification if you ask me. Like father, like daughter. Although maybe since it was yogurt, one of Ryan's less favorite foods and my more favorite, I can take credit for this one.

5 comments:

  1. So cute, I love yogurt too, although I generally don't have to take off my shirt to eat it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbi, you should try the no shirt method. When I watch baby eat her yogurt with no shirt on she seems to be enjoying it way more than the average clothed yogurt-eater. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her hair totally cracks me up in this picture. I love it. -Maile

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so dang cute! I've missed your blogging but. . . there's a time and season for everything. We'll see you more soon, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Laura! Your little Kate is adorable! I knew you would be able to relate! Surprises are fun though and we are very excited now. I think my parents are more excited than we are at this point since it will be their first grandchild! Are you guys still in Utah? If so we need to get together for lunch or something!

    ReplyDelete