Saturday, March 28, 2009

Simple Addition

On January 29 this is what I saw. On February 1 I was wondering how the excitement I felt on January 29 could so quickly turn to constant nausea and exhaustion. On March 30, tomorrow, I will get to hear the new little tiny heartbeat of the baby that will be joining our family about October 2, 2009 and more excitement will return. We are excited for this new package to arrive. Main motivation for feeling joy with the arrival of this baby: Kate will have a sibling close to her age to play with , teach, and most likely boss around a little bit. Of course, we are so anticipating all those milestones and joys that come from seeing a new personality grow and blossom under our care.



13 comments:

  1. Laura, Congrats!! I am so excited for you and your little family. Kate will be an awesome big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats laura! so so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! We are so excited for you! Sounds like you and Cousin Erin will be having your little ones close together. Gramzy ans Grandpa would be so proud of all the Great Grandkids. What fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, yeah! Will you be returning to Portland soon so we can see that baby belly?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! We are soooo excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, but congrats all the same! If this baby is half as cute and smart as Kate, everything will be just fine. It was great to see you at Nish's that time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!!! That's great! I hope you get to feeling better soon. Keep us updated when you find out the gender. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So for all of you, I am feeling pretty good now. I'm sorry for the bad news Julie, but i don't think I will be able to convince Ryan to find out the gender before the baby is born. If you can think of any good persuasion methods, let me know. And Meg, you will see plenty of the big belly, probably from miles away; we are moving to Portland April 27!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS!!!! That is so wonderful. I am excited to find out the gender.

    ReplyDelete
  10. COUSINS!! CONGRATS! I had no idea and I'm so excited for you! YAY....More and more Morgans are filling the earth! It's so GREAT! When is your due date?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! That is so exciting. We can't wait to hear what you are having.

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I remember when you told us at work the first time you were expecting (and Troy's response, of course!) So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats wonderfull! We are excited for you! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete